Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA) has identified several wish list items that are needed to help facilitate our programs and services, as well as for general agency needs. Any donation, no matter the size, can make a difference!
For health and safety reasons, the following items should be new or unused:
- Travel-sized toiletries
- Stress balls
- Small containers of bubbles
- Glue (used to make slime)
- Contact lens solution (used to make slime)
- Dry white rice
- K-cups (tea and coffee)
- Balloons (uninflated)
- Small individual bottles of water
- Individually wrapped healthy snacks (no peanuts please)
- Gift cards for local grocery stores
- Amazon gift cards to purchase books
- 4” x 6” paintable picture frames
- White cardboard masks
- E6000 Glue
- Acrylic paints
- Individual tissue packs
- Cough drops
- Small containers of Play-doh
- Men’s sweatpants (sizes S to XL)
- Women’s yoga pants (sizes XS to 3X)
- Men’s packaged underwear
- Women’s package underwear
- Small white canvas bags
- View our Amazon.com Wish List
Donations can be mailed or dropped off to NOVA’s business office (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) at: 2370 York Road, Suite B1, Jamison, PA 18929. Please contact our office at 215-343-6543 to arrange for delivery or pick-up of large or bulk items.
Shop for NOVA
- Check out NOVA’s Amazon Wish List to purchase items and ship them directly to NOVA.
- Shopping on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) to make your purchase and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to NOVA (Select Network Of Victim Assistance In Bucks County when setting up your Amazon Smile account).
Set Up a Donation Drive to Support NOVA
If you are interested in organizing a collection drive for NOVA at your school, work, community center, or place of worship, please contact our office at 215-343-6543.
Please contact Angela M. McGettigan, Director of Community Relations and Development at 215-343-6543 ext. 6601 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA) is a 501(c)(3) organization. The official registration and financial information for Network of Victim of Assistance may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999 within Pennsylvania. Registration does not imply endorsement. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. All donations to NOVA support our mission and are unrestricted unless otherwise designated by the donor. NOVA’s tax ID is 23-7438387.