SAVE THE DATE
Hosted by Abington – Jefferson Health FNE Team and Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA)
DATE: May 1, 2020
TIME: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
PLACE: Abington Jefferson Health, 1200 Old York Road, Abington, PA 19001
COST: $65 (Includes breakfast and lunch.)
REGISTRATION – is scheduled to begin approximately March 1, 2020.
CEUs – We will be applying for CEUs for Registered Nurses and Social Workers.
QUESTIONS: Contact Debbie Nugent at email@example.com or 267-488-1487
- Sergeant Joanne Archambault, (Retired, San Diego Police Department) is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer for End Violence Against Women International (EVAWI), a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving criminal justice responses to sexual assault.
- David Adams, Ed.D., is Co-founder as well as Co-Director of Emerge and works to end domestic violence by educating abusers and holding them accountable for their behavior.
- Michelle Henry, First Deputy Attorney General for the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General and Lindsay Vaughan, Executive Director, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association.
- William Carson, Chief of Police, Maryland Heights, Missouri.
- Nicole Bell, CEO and founder, Living in Freedom (LIFT), a survivor-led organization comprised of those who have overcome commercial sexual exploitation (CSE); George Little, Executive Deputy Secretary for Community Corrections and Reentry (Pennsylvania); Jaime Pizzi, Esq. and Alexia Tomlinson, Esq., The Villanova Law Institute to Address Commercial Sexual Exploitation.
- Jessica Barth (keynote speaker), actress, Me Too movement activist, CEO and Founder of Voices In Action.